Parents and schools need to work together for the betterment of the students. Parents play an important role in providing support and building the confidence of their children. Parents should check some of the tips or activties they can use to develop their children’s confidence and improve their school experience.
When your child is absent, please call and leave a message on the answering machine which is on 24/7 or send an email to the office: email@example.com
Just a few reminders when picking up and dropping off your child-
* In the morning, if you are bringing your children to school, please use the east end of the building on 8th street, just outside the Multi-Purpose Room. Please do not use the staff parking lot or the bus lane.
* In the afternoon, if you are picking your child up in a car, please use the parent pull through lane off of McConnell Ave. just past the dumpster. Remember to pull forward as far as possible so that we can keep things moving. Do not use the yellow gym parking lot or the front parking lot as a pick up spot because it is not safe to have students walking/running in between cars.
* Please keep in mind that if your child normally rides the bus, he/she will be put on the bus unless we have a note or a call to the office by 2:30. We need a note or a call to be certain of changes.
* In order to avoid lost clothing items, please put your children's names in their jackets, sweaters, backpacks, and lunch boxes etc.
* Lastly, we love to have volunteers here at MJE, and we need to have you check in at the office to get a visitor badge.
Here is a great resource available to parents for their 4 or 5 year old child not in kindergarten yet. Click the link below-
Parent resource for 4 & 5 year old children